NIFT Written Test 2016 Admit Card is Available

The much awaited NIFT written test 2016 is just around the corner. 14 Feb has doubled its importance this year. The lucky second Sunday of the month. A nice pleasant day for the NIFT written test. And the admit cards are out!!

CLICK HERE FOR NIFT ENTRANCE ADMIT CARD

 For few this might be enough reason to have hot flashes in this chilly winter. But relax. Nothing brings down the performance than unnecessary worrying and fretting about not being prepared enough.That's the one trademark feeling for any competitive exam aspirant. Just trust yourself and your efforts and you'll do just fine.

Few points to remember:
1) 180 minutes is more than enough for 150 questions
2) Keep calm and understand Communication Ability & English Comprehension and Case study paragraphs before attempting the questions. These are the trickiest parts of the question paper.
3) Don't hesitate to resort to guesswork if you don't know any answer. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING YEAYEEEE :)
4) Brush up your General Awareness before you go for the exam.
Here's some help.
TEST 1,     TEST 2,     TEST 3,     TEST 4,      TEST 5
5) Keep a small bottle of water handy. 3 hours is a long time.
6) Try to score as much as possible in the written test if you want to get into your preferred NIFT center. Written (GAT) carries 70% marks of the total while GD/PI accounts for the remaining 30%.

So gear up for the exam. We still have 2 weeks in hand. Enough to calm our nerves and take the bull by the horns. Don't worry, this bull is a gentle one if you treat it with respect. All the best for the exam. Keep visiting the site for some value addition  to your NIFT dreams.

Powered by Blogger.