1 min to read
GD Topics for NIFT entrance exams Part 2
Prepare for your next NIFT GD entrance
In the previous post, I have listed some GD topics for NIFT entrance exams. These will help you figure out the trend of the questions.
Once again I must remind you that there is no need to panic if you don’t have knowledge on the topics beforehand. You will be given a case based on the topics which will facilitate the discussion.
Here are some topics that might help you in preparation for group discussion.
1) Should Indian textile industry focus more on the production of man-made fibers?
2) How will Startup India affect Indian Apparel Industry?
3) India- Market or producer for wearable technology?
4) Virtual Fitting Rooms - A changed shopping experience
5) Fashion revolution - A shift from aesthetics to functionality
6) Is Indian apparel industry a leader or follower in terms of technical advancement?
7) Natural fibers- endangering the natural resources. Do you agree or disagree?
8) Make In India is the biggest brand India has ever created. Discuss in the context of the textile industry.
9) Measures to promote Jute as the fashion fabric.
10) How is the collaboration of designers with e-commerce helping the garment business?
11) Should use of leather in fashion industry be completely banned?
12) How are ethical fashion shoppers influencing the garment manufacturing business?
13) Is following best social practices in the apparel industry as added expense?
14) Corporate Social Responsibility- A necessary evil. Do you agree or disagree?
15) Is current government support enough for the flourishing of Indian apparel industry?
16) How can technology be integrated with handicraft industry?
Let me know if these topics are useful and we can explore these in detail in my future posts.